This file specializes in providing summarised Accounting Standard (AS) in form of charts making it very simple and easy to remember along with Question and Answers in a very short span of time. It can also be referred for revising whole AS in just one day before an exam.
Contents of the file are as follows:
Basics of Accounting Standards
1. Classification for Non-Corporate entities-Decided by ICAI.
2. Classification of Companies under Companies(Accounting Standards)Rules, 2006.
1. AS 1: Disclosure of accounting policies and respective important questions in a summarised way on AS 1. Difference between AS 1 and Ind AS 1, Resulting in Carve in Carve-outs, Not resulting in carve-in Carve-outs.
2. AS 2: Valuation of Inventories, Difference between AS 2 and IND AS 2, Not Resulting in Carve-in Carve-outs.
3. AS 4: Contingencies and Events occurring after Balance sheet date and respective Questions.
4. AS 5: Net profit for the period, prior period and Changes in Accounting policies and respective Questions.
5. AS 7: Construction Contracts.
6. AS 12: Government Grants.
Notes are prepared for CA Final Students but can also be referred by CA-IPCC Students to remember SA easily.
May 2018 Onwards