The easiest and the effective way to simplify Chartered Accountancy course. Now feel pleasured to share your treasured knowledge and earn money. Read this to know more about the idea and the motivation behind this.


Steps


  1. Upload your notes here.
  2. Approved by Cacharya.
  3. Earn on each download.

Rules


Below are the important rules in brief. Read detailed terms and conditions here.

  • Upload your original content only. You are solely responsible for any violation(s).
  • Each upload made available will be approved by Cacharya. We may reject the upload if we find it's not apt.
  • Each upload is fixed at a price of Rs 20 per download.
  • Cacharya's commission amounts to 30%. The remaining 70% is uploader's earning. This percentage is on amount after tax.
  • Once you have a balance of Rs 200 or more, the amount will be transferred to your bank account. Settlement will be on a monthly basis.
  • Your bank account details will be taken once you will reach the limit of Rs 200.
  • You can check your total earnings and purchases from your profile page.

Suggested Topics


There are numerous topics and ideas on which you can write and help other CA students. It could be anything which can benefit some students.

For ideas, you can refer the below illustrative list:

  • Various study plans. For last 1 month. For last 3 month. Of a particualr subject or entire course.
  • Smart study guide to tackle each subject. Covering weightage of various topics, recommended source of reading, paper pattern etc.
  • Step by step guide to do complete self study.
  • Simplified notes on the most complex topics of each subject with example.
  • Your original mnemonics or tactics to memorise vast sections. For example, CARO 2015 Mnemonics
  • Summary notes for last minute revision.
  • Collection of important questions with solution.
  • Insight into how papers are checked. Ways to write scoring answers. Include ICAI answer sheet, if possible, for reference.
  • Something motivational, especially in last few days before exam.
  • Anything which you struggled with but passed through.
  • Take ideas from most downloaded content.
  • Leave your comments if you have more suggestions/ requirements.