Publish your article
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your article to email@example.com to get it published.
Any doubt? Ask in the comments below.
When will the article be published?
We publish only 1 article daily at sharp 8:00 AM. Our priority is to post interesting and quality articles. Hence, depending on the quality of your article it may be published within a day or two, or it may take time or it may not be published.
What can get your article published?
Original, interesting topic, well articulated, quality content and non-repetitive (see already posted articles before writing). And obviously should be of interest to our audience, our audience is mostly CA and CA students.
What is original?
If more then 40% of your article is copied from other place(s) then it's not original. There are tools to check if it's plagiarised or not, for instance duplichecker.com
By emailing us your article you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Article has to be original. If your article is not original then chances of it getting published are low.
- If we find your article is partial, i.e. incomplete or insufficient content, then we may add content from our side and publish it.
- We may or may not post your article because of the reasons we see fit. We may not disclose the reason why your article is not published.
- We may edit your article without altering it's underlying meaning.
- There is no time limit, when we will publish your article, if we do. We may publish it a day after your submission or after a month. We post only 1 article daily at 8:00 AM. Hence, your article has to be really interesting to be published early.
- You must mention sources wherever applicable. For instance, for images. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the right to use a resource.
- You will be responsible for any actions on your article, legal, political, religious or whatsoever.
- Your name will be mentioned as author. You can give your Cacharya profile link. External website / blog links are not allowed.
- We may modify this agreement at our sole discretion. Your article will adhere to agreement at the time it was published and not when it was submitted. It is your responsibility to keep in check with the agreement and inform us within 3 days, if you don't consent for the changed agreement for your already submitted article(s).